Etronika Sp. z o.o. was created in 2002 from a merger of two companies: Optonika plus – specializing in the construction of optical and optoelectronic devices, which was founded in 1981, and ETRONIC – specializing in the electronic devices and packet data transmission (GPRS), which was founded in 1989.
Etronika has developed and done series of devices associated with classical optics, laser and infrared radiation.
Our offer includes:
- day sights,
- aiming night vision systems,
- modernization of night vision equipment from active to passive,
- observation and aiming devices,
- laser rangefinders,
- thermal cameras for observation and Fire Control Systems,
- long- and short-range control systems to video transmission using radio frequency,
- monitoring systems of physical and electrical dimensions at a distance.
All of our products are designed by us, and all of designs are based on the modern technics. We are open for co–operation in production and construction of electronical devices used in industry, devices used at home and devices made for sample orders. High quality of our products is confirmed by AQAP 2110:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certificates.